02 Dec Epsom Salts Baths – For your Physical and Mental Health
At this time of year, we are often running from one activity to another. Our schedules are crammed tightly and stress levels can take a toll on our Bodies in many ways. A good way to decrease the anxiety of the hectic Holiday season is to take a time out for 15 minutes and treat yourself to a warm, relaxing and rejuvenating Epsom Salts Bath!
Epsom Salts themselves have been used as a therapeutic element for hundreds of years. They are full of Magnesium, which is the second most prevalent element on our cells and these days, an element that most people are deficient in due to our modern diets.
According to the National Academy of Sciences, American’s magnesium deficiency helps to account for high rates of heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, arthritis and joint pain, digestive maladies, stress-related illnesses, chronic fatigue and a number of other ailments. By taking a relaxing bath, the Magnesium is easily absorbed into our bodies. Pain can be helped in a few ways, by combining two together, you may get a better outcome, sites such as buymyweedonline.com and leaf2go can show those who want to help themselves, how to go about that.
Some of the research done on Epsom Salts Baths have shown:
- Improved heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
- Improved ability for the body to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes. After bathing in these salts, wearing diabetic socks from somewhere like www.wholesalediabeticsocks.com can also help manage diabetes and help blood flow. These socks can be used before and after bathing in Epsom Salts.
- Flushed toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
- Improved nerve function by electrolyte regulation. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.
- Relieved stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.
- Reduced inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps.
- Improved oxygen use.
- Improved absorption of nutrients.
- Improved formation of joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins.
- Prevention or easing of migraine headaches.
Follow the directions on the package for the amount to use.
Do check with your Physician if you are experiencing or have chronic Health Issues.
So take a break from your Holiday Whirlwind and relax in a warm tub! Your Body and Mind will be glad you did!